View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 06:40 PM   #63
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Decided i should bring this thread back since my local forum has basically died and nobody goes on there anymore. Im just copy pasting everything from my local forum so theres a good chance some things might not make sense but this should give the general idea

Bought some turbos to replace mine..

Heres the specs on them:

T28 with steel N1 internals and ported turbine housings

Ported exhaust manifolds

R34 N1 o2 housings (larger than R32/R33)

Custom 2 piece downpipe for use in S13/S14

Braided oil and coolant lines

As you can see the downpipe uses a v-band clamp so im going to need to modify my test pipe (possibly make a whole new one). Really hope this thing fits better than my current one thats the lowest point on the car by more than an inch

Some other things ive been working on:

Picked up an AB Flug gated shifter for an R33, ive started modifying my radio trim piece to work with the shifter and will be making it using carbon fiber similar to the original R33 piece that came with the shifter

Ive also been working on installing this radiator breather setup but am only part way finished

This is the tank that will go in the upper radiator hose. However its going to need to be modified quite a bit since the water neck on the engine is quite a bit lower than the neck on the radiator

i ended up finding a new swirl pot for my upper radiator hose. The old one would have needed to be modified so much that just making a new one would have been easier..

It is from an ARC radiator breather kit for GT-Rs (other one was from an RB20 kit) so fitment should be spot on

ARC in-hose swirl pot installed. Sits pretty high but the hood just barely clears thanks to the raised part of the vent

Carbon doorcards arrived! Very hard to capture how cool these look in person..

Fitment also seems great!

Im planning to order some 5.25" speaker grills to install on the door panels then making brackets to run 6" speakers behind the panels. I dont know much about car audio so any speaker recommendations are welcome, theyre going to be the only 2 speakers in the car :/

Been working with the Ab flug shifter a bit. This is what the modified radio trim is going to look like. It will be carbon as well to match the doors

Also wont be running the Tommy Kaira shift knob with it anymore... since i picked up an ARC brushed titanium shift knob instead. Wanted one of these as long as i can remember.

Pretty excited it came with the original packaging because im a nerd

Last edited by ESCAPE!; 07-09-2017 at 07:14 PM..
ESCAPE! is offline   Reply With Quote