View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 07:00 PM   #66
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Valve covers turned out quite well, taking a bit to get used to but the more i look at them the more i like it! In the process of installing them with new titanium bolts

Made a trip down to Seattle today to pick this up.. Real deal BN sports inverted hatch

I'll have better pictures coming soon but i am way to excited not to post this haha

Finished up the breather lines on the R31 valve covers. Also this is my temporary TOMEI titanium tower bar, its the only one i can find in existence so thats pretty cool but i will still be replacing it with the ARC one once i finish making the end plates

Here are the plates i cut out for the ARC bar

AB Flug D line steering wheel, I need to get a 10mm spacer to fit this with the horn button and my quick release. Bought it with intentions of maybe having it dyed black but the blue is growing on me, plus it matches my cage so we'll see what happens

Random progress picture of the NC23

Picked up a WorksBell 10mm spacer for the AB flug wheel. Everything bolts together perfect now

New filters from ARC showed up.

BNR32 uses A type and C type filters. Since i have the older style airbox that uses the discontinued paper filters i also got the new mounting bracket for the larger A type filter. People always install new filters and have problems with them foam ones being sucked into the airbox, the new bracket fixes this because it has an additional lip the holds the filter

They also look awesome in the engine bay, balances out the red of the valve covers a bit. I didnt fully install them in this pic, im going to keep the paper ones on for now so the new ones dont get covered in dust haha

Will be replacing my exhaust with this Kakimoto Racing GT1.0Z titanium model

80mm diameter piping with a 90mm muffler tip

The system is full titanium with hollow hangers, lightweight clamps (rather than flanges) and weighs only 4.4kgs

Included with it is a Kakimoto muffler insert as well as an Apexi silencer. The insert (seen in the first picture) simply slips into the muffler making the exhaust into a "straight pipe." The silencer is Apexi's ATS (Active Tail Silencer) type which acts as a normal silencer while driving but under high load theres a spring loaded valve that opens allowing for more flow.