View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 07:09 PM   #67
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
I found myself a good cooler to use for PS cooler setup tho anyways. Its made by EARL'S from a motorcycle oil cooler kit so its nice and small and uses AN6 fittings

Swapped out my harnesses for a pair or WILLANS 4pt. These ones actually match my interior unlike my old ones and go super well with the blue cage / AB flug wheel

Also grabbed this a while back since i always wanted one and prices for nismo things just keep going up lately

Welded up the mounting plates for the Abbey Road tower bar today!

My friend Kevan did an awesome job on the welds!

All bolted up! Just need to paint / powdercoat the plates now

AB Flug leather and kevlar back bucket seat

Was only able to get one of these but still super happy about it. Maybe one day another will come up..

This seat mounts quite a bit differently than my Zeta I does. Still need to spend some time playing around with the adjustment on the rails. Looks awesome though and compliments the Ab Flug steering wheel. I also might just ditch the Willans harnesses now.. I feel like the buckles would just scratch up the leather.. I hardly use them anyways

I havent had a working horn in my car since i removed the OEM steering wheel and have been pretty lazy about hooking up the horn. Hopefully these Bomex horns will give me some motivation to do that. Im pretty tight on space to mount them, i may just end up installing them under the left side headlight so theyre out of the way

Got another billion PS tank, this one already has the -6AN fitting welded on. I will be selling the other one if anyone wants

New KTS coolant overflow tank. The old faded plastic one was looking pretty out of place in the engine bay. For a bit of a more affordable brand KTS makes really nice parts

Basically right after i acquired the BN sports hatch i started making some side window covers. The small rear window with the large rear quarter windows looks pretty weird in my opinion

First side turned out great and make the hatch look less out of place on the car. Ive started on the other side and will gelcoat both sides at the same time once its done

Im not sure which wing i will be running on the car but i have been playing around with the idea of this Rocket Dancer wing. It has a cutout for a 3rd brake light and im no into cutting up my hatch so i would probably just fill the cutout on the wing. Still very undecided in the wing department

Anyways thats all for now!

This will be on its way shortly

IMSA EVA bucket, IMSA were the ones who produced the Abflug seat. So this is probably as close as i'll get to having a matching pair considering the fabric is really the only big difference

My new EVA IMSA seat arrived. It is in incredible condition!

I have bride FG rails already on the drivers side (so my AB flug seat bolted in no problem there) but I had oldschool VG rails on the passenger side which didnt have the right adjustability to fit the IMSA seat properly so i picked up another pair of FG rails for the passenger side

Started building a new front bumper since the oem one had no chance of fitting (without being hacked up and significantly weaker) with the GT-R style intercooler. I also wanted to take this opportunity to build mounts into the bumper to attach my TOMEI hook

The TOMEI hook is designed to fit onto the OEM tow hook which 1. causes it to be very close to the ground and 2. only really works with the oem Silvia bumper

Brackets are made from 1/4" plate and the tube is 1 3/4" DOM. Tube still needs to be bent on the ends and welded on of course

Cutout on the bumper for the hook

For the record im generally not a huge fan of tow hooks on street cars but i like these ones. They look like the mean buisness unlike the usual cheesy looking ones you always see. Plus theyre oldschool TOMEI so i cant not use them...

And lastly i fitted this tomei brake master cylinder stopper. Since these werent made for LHD cars i had to do some modifications. This is actually an R33 stopper