View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 07:13 PM   #68
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
I decided to swap to a manual boost controller. I like the simplicity of them more than the electronic ones and they look cooler

My gated shifter trim and glove box was finally finished being wrapped in carbon

Got my hands on these Ikeya Formula side skirts with door inserts to match my Ikeya rear valence

Im not sure i'll run them with the door inserts or not.. I dont want my car to look vip-ish at all but they are different / cool. The Garage Ku-Ma 180sx runs them without the inserts and i quite like the look so we'll see

My Panasports arrived...

As mentioned before the rear faces were high disk. I bought a pair with low disk faces to swap the faces from

They had a smaller center bore so we took care of that...

The plan is to do some metal wide fenders similar to the garage ku ma car

It also looks really cool stock body with narrower wheels (These are both the fronts on this side)

It also looks really cool with the Border skirts..

I should rename this thread to "The indecisive S13 build or something" Because i have no idea what im doing lol

Oh and yeah i bought another Trust boost controller because i thought it looked cooler than the other one i have