View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 08:52 PM   #81
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
I spent a lot of time pulling out the dash and cleaning up all the wiring for my gauges. Have most of the interior back in now. Much happier knowing the wiring behind the dash isnt a mess anymore

I also purchased a pretty special widebody S13 silvia (That will be another thread one day) that has some pretty rare parts on it. Theres a few parts I wont be using on that build which I am swapping over to this car.

The coolest parts I'm swapping over though would probably be the TOMEI N2 Pedal kit. The RHD and LHD pedals are different so I made a new gas pedal to fit the TOMEI piece

For the brake and clutch all I have to do is drill some holes through the OEM LHD pedals

I also decided i wanted to clean up the engine bay a bit by removing the oil filter relocation i currently have. I missed out on a couple of these NISMO RB26 oil blocks in the past but I finally got my hands on one with a TRUST 16 row cooler

Received my front bumper and strut tower plates back from the powder coaters

I purchased one of these rivnut tools from princess auto (Canadian Harbor Freight).

It worked great for fitting my carbon door panels!

And lastly picked up another set of C5Cs.. The set I have now is too aggressive since I'm keeping this car stock body, so I'll be selling them

Anyways lots of little misc things to do, but I should have this car running again by the next update