View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 03:20 PM   #23162
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostnBabe View Post
I have a s13 sr20det. when I start my car weirdly it starts and runs with fuel pump off, but the safc2 comes on but when I adjust the settings it doesn't have any effect on how the car runs. any ideas? Anyone have a diagram to turn my harness into a stand alone so I can eliminate this pos safc.
TY
oh man.

1. was it ever at one point running NORMALLY?
2. did you do something to it? like wire in a SAFC?
3. don't just fucking randomly adjust the settings without an understanding of what they do
4. huh? you cant turn a harness into a standalone. a standalone is a ecu, not a harness. you can BUY a standalone, and a harness to go along with it, some standalones can be purchased with a jumper harness to wire in to your stock harness.
5. how do you "start your car weirdly"? like, you climb on top and then reach through the sunroof with a long stick to push the clutch pedal down, then train a raccoon to turn the key for you?
6. how is the car running if the fuel pump is off? how do you KNOW the fuel pump is off? have you tested for voltage and ground at it? Have you unplugged the connector or fuel lines?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote