View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 03:50 PM   #23176
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedsole View Post
maybe someone can help me with this issue of my speakers not working i've been chasing down for some time now. my car is a '95 se with the factory amplifiers, my speakers and stereo were working perfect previously. however i recently decided to clean up some of the previous owners wiring (just looked super messy) and now i cant get anything to play out of the speakers so i must have removed something necessary, but now i cant pin point whats missing. my deck turns on and works as it should so its gotta be something with jumping or splicing a speaker wire? if anyone running an aftermarket deck with the stock amplifiers still in tact could send me a photo of how their stereo wiring is done that would be super helpful!!
pull the headunit out of the dash, but leave everything connected.
remove the door speaker from one of the front doors.
wire it directly to the back of the headunit.
does it work? Y/N?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote