View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 10:12 AM   #23177
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EF_jaycee View Post
I just got some old xenon skirts for my hatch but my doors wont close all the way with them on. Do I replace the hinges or something?
you need new hinge pins and washers. very common issue. parts can still be had brand new via Nissan. also new striker plates and door bumpers (the little black nipple things) help as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Do real NAVAN skirts have identification markings? (S14) Nico thread images are dead.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
real navan skirts are VERY easy to identify. all you have to do is look on the insides. theyre made from black ABS plastic and have hinges for the OE clip system (and there are A LOT of them, cant miss em). there are no known replicas in ABS plastic or urethane, only FRP... so if you look on the insides, its quite easy to tell

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote