View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #128
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by My240sx View Post
Well I guess I might as well get the 5601 or 5701 cause it is nearly the same price, as long as it works with the smart start. And i dunno if you will know the answer to this, but I had my car in the shop to get painted, and they took the doors off and all the wiring, but now sometimes when I lock my car with my current alarm system, the car will not unlock when i come back hours later. Do you have any idea as to what that could be? Thanks!
Yes, the Smart Start will work on: 5101, 5301, 5501, 5601, 5701, 5901 and 5902

Yeah, no idea on your issue... that's impossible to determine without looking at it. And to be honest with you, I can't think of a single thing it could even be, aside from a bad alarm unit maybe.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds