View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 10:56 PM   #88
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
I wished amd could had gone for the kill when nvdia was exposed with its memorygate. lol that, I also want to build a new rig.

more freesync monitor will be available and will be more affordable. pretty much stifle nvdia g-sync plans to help drive prices of monitors to titan levels. hah.
no

AMD did go for the kill when nvidia had its issues w/ the gtx970, there were all kinds of advertisements and promos pushed out using that issue to try to pull people over to team red.

but its a drop in the bucket, amd is farrrrrrrr away from having any kind of majority market share.

and your analysis of the monitor market based off freesynch/gsync is far from correct.

neither of those techs will ever drive up the market price of monitors, there are too many korean IPS monitors that can OC for cheap saturating the marketplace combined w the major monitor companies creating all kinds of competition.