View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #193
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day View Post
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I'm pretty much the second owner of the car and its never been beat on to have any kind of out of the normal chassis stress. The car does have a low stance to it for daily use but I still though it would go lower. The front camber I don't get at all.. I don't see why the plate is max out on the right and I'm only getting 1.5 of neg camber... I did change the flca but they are as short as they will go.

Are you're coilovers slotted at the strut mount? Most of the time, people's camber plate are off because they didnt realize the strut mounts are slotted and they bolted them in without thinking about it.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote