View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #197
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day View Post
Not sure I'll have to check them out.

Ok maybe I'm not sure what you mean. Heres a picture of the uppers off the car, if that helps. Sorry 1st set of coils I've ever had....

[IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/j_mcgill/d4-1.jpg[/]
No, down where the two bolts go to the knuckle - the bottom mount of the coilover. The top hole is slotted on a lot of them and that will effect your camber if you don't tighten the bolt down in the right spot. Judging from your camber plates though its unlikely that is your complete problem (as its only a few mms of adjustment).

Do you have aftermarket tension rods? Do you have a power brace or some other tension rod bracket strengthening? A lot of times the tension rods or the tension rod bracket they bolt to on the front of the car is bent and that effects your whole front alignment.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote