View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 10:17 AM   #655
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I take photos of houses all the time, especially when I'm walking.

Usually it's to send to the wife because they have a neat accent, paint scheme, land scape, tree, etc.

I'd be more worried about the random hoodlum rolling real slow with their busted up Honda accord, black tint windows, window down, stinking of pot, vaping and is looking around to steal packages off porches or grab-n-dash shit out of open garages.
Glad to know I'm not the only one like "Man.....that's a nice boulder"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Maybe you are just under Fed surveillance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
A black dude who writes short stories, drinks bourbon and has three dogs. They're wasting their fucking time on me.
Prior to my girlfriend working at an unnamed agency, they had a 6 month long background check on her. Towards the end of it, they called her and asked her if she had a boyfriend. She said yes. They asked why she didn't inform them of that.
Her: "No one asked me that question."
Them: "Hmmm..."

Another 3 months went by. They cleared her to start working.

It took them 3 months to clear a brown dude who: browses memes, plays a disturbing amount of HCR2, drinks coconut water, and has 3 dogs.

Anyone in here who purchased a home in the past two years have any regrets or advise?
I'm still hunting for a house as a first time buyer, but beyond the specs of the house [ 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 2000+ above grade square footage + basement, 0.50 acre min, 2 car garage ] what else should I keep an eye out for?
I have a big excel file full of requirements [ no easements, minimum distance between neighboring houses, school districts, ambient noise levels, etc ]. I'm looking for some dad level advice.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote