View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 10:32 AM   #19
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
crossing my fingers we'll get to do some d's together this year lol
Thanks lol I need it... Shooting to drive sometime in October-November. I've been trying to learn to save money lately, all while dealing with COVID and rebuilding this stupid thing for the zillionth time so it all depends on what's in the budget now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Mcknz View Post
Can I just say that it's not just the red car that looks nice but so as the truck?
Hahaha blue truck has since been traded in for a bigger, bluer truck. While it was fun and I loved it, Toyota put the wrong motor in the thing and geared it like shit from the factory. Making it a pretty sub-par tow rig.

Untitled by pacotaco345, on Flickr

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Nice work, fella.
Looks real good. Love that bridge pic.
Thanks! Hopefully more cool pictures to come now that it runs again haha.