View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 02:38 AM   #123
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
a fresh anime thread

it's been a LONG time since i had Viz catalogs coming to my house and traded bootleg tapes of Ranma in the mail because the real ones were like 30 bucks each.
i saw that NGE thread and realized i had never watched Evangelion. i've now watched the first 13 episodes and plan on finishing the series in short order.
my buddy Rob, who taught English in Japan for a year and can't stop jerking off to RPG's and bubble tea, for whatever reason recommended i watch Air Gear. so i watched a few episodes, and man, it's shitty. i think he likes it because it has nudity, and he's a conservative christian who won't go to the titty bar with us.

cliffs:
Evangelion = this is really old and i'm just now watching it, wtf
Air Gear = this is new and it's really shitty, but has boobs
I also keep noticing the kids what with the cat-ear hoodies and the body odor talking about something called Fooly Cooly, which i've found has six episodes, so i'll probably crank through that.
has anyone watched Gunsmith Cats? this is another show that i somehow missed when it was new. you know what? i don't think i ever even finished Trigun. and for that matter, i've never seen an episode of Cowboy Bebop.

what other CLASSIC series have i missed? do not say Tenchi, because that shit is gay.