View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:17 PM   #128
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Yep, I have a 65 gallon freshwater tank in my living room. Right now its full of peacefull community fish but Im also rasing a Jack Dempsey in it as well. My new apartment will house my first saltwater tank. The fish are much more expensive but they look so much better than the bland FW fish. Think Im gonna go with a 39 gallon reef set up. Tiger Fish=Win

You need to consider when building a "plant tank" the kinds of fish you put in it. I would set up my tank first and let it settle for atleast a month before you put any fish in there. That will give you time for algae to grow. Small schools of community fish would look best in there. Silver Dollars perhaps. Dont go agressive cause they tend to dig up gravel.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote