View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 06:25 PM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Semantics, I guess.

I know I'm an 'asshole' here to new, and often times dumb, people but I have never taken advantage of some newbie because they didn't ask the right questions. I guess we're arguing morals at this point.

Buyer:
"Oh hey I'm 17yrs old and buying my firs Japanese car!" Is this a good car?"

*Seller thinks, well he didn't ask if there were any accidents, and it starts and has AC, the floor is covered in rust but I mean, did this kid ask about that specifically?

Seller:
"Oh yeah. This car is totally a good car."

If you go to the dude's IG he talks about how this community has been infiltrated by greedy fucks. If you are a greedy fuck (not saying you, crzsteveo) then you can 100% support parting kids from their cash. I think that if you really thought about it, and if it were you selling said car, you'd disclose the bad information even if the seller didn't ask.