View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 02:34 PM   #26
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
im guessing most of you dont know about the 2010 200sx/Silvia thread on here already

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/1...pe-thread.html

and heres a link to the very detailed FAQ ive written about the new 2010 200sx/Silvia

autoilluminati » Blog Archive » The “un-official” 2010 Nissan 200sx/Silvia FAQ

and just to kind of fill everyone in...the new 200sx/Silvia cannot and will not resemble past S chassis...small sports cars are a thing of the past guys...sorry to say...because of design standards and safety standards...future cars will never resemble their smaller cousins of the 90s

so everyone wanting the new 200sx/silvia to look like a 90s car...it wont happen...so stop bitching about it

i for one am stoked to see a newly designed 200sx/Silvia...i love the FM platform designs as they stand...it took me a little while to get into em...but after starring at the 350z and G35 for so long (especially when i was designing the shirts for them)...i have fallen head over heals in love with that platform...and my love extends greatly for the fact the 350z drives like a dream...car feels SO planted to the road...and the chassis is insanely stiff...blows the S13/S14 out of the water 100%

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote