View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 06:47 AM   #609
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Just bought a 2360 SQ FT log home on 2.5 acres with a shop and a pond for 240K. Interest rate on this home was almost a full point lower than our last, which we bought 5 years ago and made $40K when it sold. So glad to be out of the "city"; two assassinations on our block in the short time we lived there, and three separate occasions of people losing control of their vehicles and smashing into the neighbor's house. Plus now I can mow without old ladies pulling up a chair on their porches to watch me...

Shit pic but it's all I have for the moment.

P.S. we sold my wife's 2017 Fuckus to a private seller, for $1200 over dealer trade-in. Got her a 2012 RAV4- last year of the V6. Pretty sure it's faster than my modified Forester XT.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote