View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #73
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Oh man, I wish I could find the documentary that I watched a few months ago.

I believe it was called The ugly truth about Marijuana. Something along the lines of that title.

Anyway, basically the movie has alot of good information in it. If you are against pot, for it, anything I think everyone should watch it. When I find the link I will post it (if mods allow).

Basically the movie points out a few things.

*Marijuana does not cause black lung like cigs do
*If Marijuana is so bad for you like the Gov't claims, there would be pictures, documents, something proving that it gives you black lung, kills brain cells etc etc.
*Some studies have shown that marijuana does not kill brain cells but may actually stimulate the brain
*The gov't did run tests to "prove" that marijuana is bad for you, HOWEVER the test subjects were chimps. Yes, chimps DID die. BUT it was due to the fact that the scientists would hook up a mask (similar to the one at the dentist when they put you under) which would pump marijuana smoke into the chimps lungs for a consistent amount of time like 15-20 mins at a time for weeks on end until they died. Which anyone with half a brain knows that is very harmful of course. Those are the only test that I believe really show that you can die from pot.. =/

There are plenty of other interesting facts. Once I find the video I will inform you all.
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote