View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #78
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
I totally understand where your coming from and rereading my "if I wanted to stop right now I could" statement...lol that kind of was like an oxymoron. I guess I cant really try to explain it cause it will end up making me sound like an "addict".

I just, do it every so often, kind of like when I have a few beers. I dont NEED to smoke, I dont NEED to drink. Its just one of my choices in life. Is it smart or safe? No, but nothing in life is really too safe.

Marijuana is my wine...lol... There are wine tasters, they smell or, inspect the quality, then take a sip to see how it tastes..lol thats me with pot I guess.

I will not smoke anything. If its not quality, i dont even bother. Some people are smoking entirely only to get high and those are the people that give us "pot heads" a bad name. I like to smell it, check out the actual bud, see how it tastes and expands in the lungs.

To me, I would much rather smoke a joint then go out and get drunk. However, I cant go out with a few buddies a light up a joint at the bar while they drink.

I hope I explained myself alittle better.

I'm with you.

I haven't smoked in a few weeks... it's not something i NEED.. just something i enjoy every so often (like a fine cigar or some nice wine like you said)
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote