View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 07:13 AM   #83
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
About the whole caner thing, I don’t think it’s about WHAT you are smoking; I think it has to do with how much of it you smoke. No matter what, if your burning something, no matter what, the byproducts of it are always tar and smoke and carbon monoxide (the crap that gives you cancer).Lets look at the average cigarette smoker and the average pot smoker: lets use me as an example: I smoke about ½ a pack a day of cigarettes.. Most people who are at there worse with pot smoke about 3-5 joints a day. (And that’s O.D!!! I can never see myself smoking that much pot in one day, for an extended period of time) but yet I smoke 10-15 cigarettes a day. Ppl who smoke cigarettes only, run a higher risk of cancer, than ppl who smoke pot only because they don’t smoke as much.
so my point was: ITS NOT THE POT THATS BAD..... its just the act of smoking that gives cancer lol