Old 03-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #25
sil80d
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
sil80d is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
yeah so i see no k-rail taps and that car is terrible
this is true. i built the car last year while i sat at home with my dogs. one was ill and it was only a matter of time till we had to have her put down. i never took it to a track event cause that was time that i could spend with her. she died just before new years and my other right after new years. the last couple of months i really havent been into it. but as time has gone by i am really wanting to drive it. there arent many events in phx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20sean View Post
i see what appears to be a blue mustang could be/probably wrong i only looked quick, an mk2 celica supra, a pretty clean coupe with a silvia front end, a datsun b210?(again probably wrong just quick look) and who knows whats under the tarp
yes there is an mk2 supra and there was a mk1 supra. no blue mustang, other than the supras we have my sileighty, my wifes silvia, my silvia my leopard and my wifes crown

point is build the car who gives a shit if you crash it you still have something else to drive

main point in spraypaint and cheap parts you dont care if they get damaged cause you can easily repaint it or replace whatever ebay part you have on there.
yes there is an mk2 supra and there was a mk1 supra. no blue mustang, other than the supras we have my sileighty, my wifes silvia, my silvia my leopard and my wifes crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel.e.krueger View Post
Just cuz he has other cars doesn't make this one cool. Also, who builds a car specifically to be a missile? I mean I can understand track car and being ok with it getting beat on, scratched, dented etc. But declaring this a missile so soon without it looking like its ever even been on a track is something else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
why 415 sticker?
that was the grid number of the previous owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticVoyages View Post
Once every panel is smashed out it will officially be a missle.

Right now it's just a grenade.

this is coming