View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:19 AM   #1
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
SPI Composite / streetpro kits

To all my car friend around the world. If your looking for a body kit

STAY AWAY FROM *SPI COMPOSITES / STREETPRO KITS , Auckland, NZ ... owner names Izzy/Izaaz Ibnaz Ali* worst companie ever
(If you want more info on the owner just write the companie name on Google)
Streetprokits - Stay Away! (Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia)

They sponsor Mad Mike an couple other drivers in d1nz . With those guys on spi team , i though it was a safe deal .

I guess wrong !!!!

they are located in New Zealand , owner is all about helping you when your looking for a kit ! But as soon as your money is in is hand , he doesnt answer back (call,email,text msg,facebook msg)

Its been 5month now that he as my 2500$ for a bn type4 body kit and front/rear bn overs !

I have no tracking number,no proof of shiping ! In my first email the owner mentioned a shiping companie that he use for internationnal shiping !

After a couple of shaddy email from SPI (about my kit been in canada) ! I got in contact with that shiping companie and nothing left nz from spi ou street pro kits for Canada in the last year !

Share and spread the word out ! I hope no one gest fuck again by that guy!

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574

Last edited by rbs14kouki; 06-06-2013 at 11:18 PM..
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links