View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #148
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
haha you just contradicted yourself by saying that its about set up because thats what I was asking about. It wasnt just JR that told me it was different opinions on the net that made me ask the question and of course seat time is priority you learn your car and your cars set up. so you can keep on with your >>STATE OBVIOUS REASON* TO LOOK SMART*

and I have 8 yrs of seat time in my s13 but I was asking about an s14
What I meant by set up is that you can't have a generic "S14 is better than S13" comment because set up changes both cars in unique ways tailored to the drivers/builders preference. I know that my car probably drives very different compared to a lot of other S13's based on my set up, and I know my car drives better than a stock S14, so does that make S13's better than S14's? No.

No need to come out swinging buddy were just talkin here. This is just the internet. <3 long time.