View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 07:14 PM   #287
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I'm wondering if it was the CAS or dizzy...
I changed the cap and rotor and coil... idk man... but the new owner figured out that the signals weren't working regularly because the hazard light button wasn't plugged in all the way so my guess is it's something dumb like that that I missed while slamming the car together hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Just some horizontal slats would be sufficient, enough to gain some cross flow.
Ah, simple. I like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Having two projects is difficult. Funds, time, space, there just never seems to be enough of either.

I?m sorry you let the car go, but I understand the frustrations that you may have had with it. Atleast it is still ?close? in a sense.
I think the biggest issue for me is at this age and with my history, my tolerance and patience for lingering mechanical bullshit is very, very low, especially when it's just supposed to be a side project.

That being said, I've been looking for a Corolla for literally 15 years and remembered my friend had mentioned he had a lead on a crazy cheap one like a year ago. Finally luck was on my side and the owner still had it sooooo I had to pick it up.

But the Corolla is gonna be a long-term thing. It needs a bit of rust repair and stuff, but I'm going to resist the urge to start on it until the coupe is running and painted 😅