View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I still dont have the car started, but I have a good friend with a lot of SR experience, as well as wiring expertise, that has been helping me out as we have time. In the mean time, I have began to fix a lot of the things that were half assed with the car. This is about how it sits right now:

The first thing I did was get a front bumper and have it painted, so I dont have to ride around without a front end...

Here is a pic of the interior project beginning. This was a few weeks ago- since then I have removed about 80% of the sound deadening. Im hoping to have the rest removed by sometime next week. The dash and center console have been pulled since this picture as well:

The car is just chillin in my grandpa's garage for the winter. Sold the SE wheels since I am going 5 lug anyway, so those are now gone. I pulled the fenders to hammer them back for tire clearance and to relocate the wiring harnesses:

This is why Im not in a huge hurry to finish the car at the moment:

Next post will be the parts I have and what's on the way...

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 06-04-2015 at 11:41 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote