View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 10:31 AM   #29
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC
A Few of the AZ guys running 350 to the wheels on 100 oct get high 20's on gas mileage and one with the 86 trim hits 404 to the wheels and doesnt have a whole lot done to it.
I'll never understand the fascination with high octane fuel. 350 DOES NOT require big fuel.

Quote:
Its all about the tune and correct installation of the products. Most of the guys have atleast 5 maps for different levels of boost and octane to help achieve safety/performance/economy in their cars.
Again, why the need for all these maps? Are they running MAP based systems or? I will have 2 maps only for my car. Street, and track...the only difference being the track map will have a Water/Alcohol Injection setup with it. (For safety and durability)

Quote:
Honestly responce > power goal... its how you use the power that counts. I aim for 300whp on a GT2535.. now that will be fun
Amen brother. I've been trying to preach that forever, yet no one seems to catch on.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote