View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #32
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
I play CounterStrike:Source on the computer. If you're good and you scrim hit me - subiespeed.

I have 2 modded 360's (one of them has 3 red rings and I already did the x-clamp fix it's fucked beyond repair, and the other works but it's xbox live banned) and an unmodded 360 slim (mostly my sister/familes).

I don't really play 360 very often, I got godly at drifting in NFS:Shift2 but thats about it. Every once and awhile when a big title I'll get it.

I have a modded Wii thats never gets any use ever. Being able to play 100+ games off of a hard-drive was cool but it got old.

360's are fairly easy to mod, and it's helllllllla worth it. Wii's are childs play to mod.

Mainly looking forward to Gears of War 3 and Forza 4.

If you want more info about modding PM me, can't really go into much more detail on here for legal reasons.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote