View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 02:36 PM   #63
Mongooze
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Mongooze is making his/her stupidity well-knownMongooze is making his/her stupidity well-knownMongooze is making his/her stupidity well-known
Been jamming real hard to get this thing done heres some progress.
while i was waiting on my custom pan to be done i messed around with the stock one and found this.

cut the flange, flip it 180 and boom fits perfectly, now remember my engine is pushed back 2 inches and up 1 inch from where the engine would normally land if you were to
move it in relation to where the tranny sits factory.

and here it is, this thing really is a work of art.

done by this guy, william barnette of rhythm drifting, guy its amazing at aluminum metal work.
Harvey Hutch Himself | Facebook
heres the pan process
Harvey Hutch Himself | Facebook

one piece ds

got the pan on monday and there was an event on friday i wanted to make so i slaved all week to finish the car up. literally came down to the wire where i found myself still
working on it friday afternoon, put the car on the ground and drove it for the first time thursday at like midnight.
car still has some issues, powers isnt really all there but i didnt have time to check anything out, i havnt driven in over a year and i just wanted to drive. it was a local
event so i just threw it all together just to get the car rolling and went out. Had a major pws leak which drained all my fluid and had some crazy steering bind so the runs wernt
that great, but i still had a fuckin blast and it was worth the salving, and am so happy to have it on the ground and driving! heres some footage yeah they suck but o well.
yeah its all haggard looking, like i said i threw it together in a couple days, plus i hit the tires earlier in the night and ripped off my aero.

even though this ia a spin out, shows off my angle :P

PBIR 12/16/11 - YouTube

next up, moar driving, paint/aesthetics, FD prep and turbo time.