Thread: Oprah 2020
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 12:40 PM   #15
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Yep. Getting us out of a recession and growing economy for 9 years that current admin is taking credit for and not passing a tax plan that makes owning a private jet, fueling the private jet and private jet maintenance deductible hahahhaha
Did I say anything about economics during the obama era? Have I said that EVERYTHING obama did was wrong?
I was talking about how Liberalism during his era affected our traditional values to a point of almost no return.
Also, if the economy had tanked ths past year, would you had blamed obama's admin for it? Yeah, i dont think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I did hear a good comparison yesterday that made me laugh.

Oprah became famous for a talk show where she gave things away to people.

Trump had a famous show where he made people compete for a job.

Fact of the matter is...that's a fact. lol
Damn, didn't know that, or anything about their shows for that matter. But for this reason, i think they should add more restrictions on everything for freeloaders, including their rights to vote. We shouldn't let good for nothing lazy mofos dictate where out country heads.