Thread: Oprah 2020
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 01:36 PM   #20
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Did I say anything about economics during the obama era? Have I said that EVERYTHING obama did was wrong?
I was talking about how Liberalism during his era affected our traditional values to a point of almost no return.
Also, if the economy had tanked ths past year, would you had blamed obama's admin for it? Yeah, i dont think so.
So lets recap, because this is going to be easy

1) You said "We saw what 8 years of liberalism brought us and we do not need that again"
2) I state what liberalism brought us (a thumping economy)
3) You said you never mentioned anything about ecomomics. Actually you never said anything about what you were discussing at all apart from a very very open ended statements. I do not read minds..........

You were the only person to make the assumption about hating Obama......... .

Go back and re read because that is exactly how the conversation played out.

If you want to state something, do not leave an open ended statement. Liberalism brought us a great economy. If your opinion is that liberalism affected our values, then why don't you just say it?? Its like pulling the pin on a grenade and walking away because what you meant to do was buy a burger. How is one to know??

And no, I wouldnt blame Obama if the economy tanked last year. And here is the reason and a great analogy for you to visualize.

The economy is like the Titanic. It takes the titanic several hundred yards to change heading. It also takes it several miles to come to a complete stop. The reason?? A ship that size simply doesn't turn on a dime. The economy is functions the same; an economy as large as the US, does not just shift over the course of a year.........or even 5 years. It takes almost a decade to fully change direction of the Economy. And if you think trump came in and changed the economy's direction in less than a year in office with no significant legislation passed, you are in a fantasy world and just shows a gross misunderstanding of how the country works (or any country for that fact).

P.S last year was trump's economy..........according to him.

P.S.S The housing market failed due to a perfect storm. The housing market was the most safe market to invest in and due to greed, 08 crash. Can you blame it on Bush??

RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote