Thread: Oprah 2020
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #21
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I was still in highschool in 2009 and my 'business' elective course made us watch a whole season of the apprentice.
Hmm... question is was your Teacher an idiot that thought Trump was brilliant or was he using it as an example of what not to do?

Ok now that is said. You cannot hang the recovery on Obama because the people that crafted the recovery were not Obama adminstration appointed. Oh and this in no way means I approved of the adminstration before him.

Truth be told economics in the country are barely controlled by the President. Certain people were in place and certain things were set up by the Fed ( Federal Reserve) that pulled us out of the Great Recession. Yes I feel Bernanke was the right guy at the right time. He was a student of the depression. Now was the recovery quick or great, no it's been long and gradual.

Was Easing needed yes. We cannot run on zero to severely low interest rates forever and some inflation has to happen, not excessive. Some of you are not,old enough to live in a time in this country when we had double digit inflation, yet we had more,economic export than we do now.

It was not a terrible time. The low interest rates we have now is unprecedented. Though I digress, fact is yes the current admins budget plan is horrible, though budget plans by adminstrations for years have been horrible.
That's a whole other subject.

I will come out and say this Obama was not great. It was good we had him after the missteps of George W but beyond that it was not all that great. Now the current buffoon is scary and makes GW look mild.
One almost wishes for GW lol.

We are getting whipsawed here, neither the far left or the far right are good for the country. Both sides no longer work with each other and that is a real issue that needs to be addressed lest it bring more political disaster.

I am what's called a moderate there are actually a lot of us still left in this country. Oprah A: has never said she wants to run. This whole thing came out of a question by a commentator at the Golden Globes to Oprah's long time partner Stedman. His answer was actually misquoted as well. Which led to the whole speculation to being with. B: See what I wrote above in my previous post it does not need to be repeated.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 01-16-2018 at 04:19 PM..
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote