View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 10:35 AM   #151
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
I feel like a discussion is there, but I'm not sure it's one that's going to happen. Maybe having a system where a build thread would need approval from moderation team and then the creator of such a thread would be held responsible (ie, no activity after xxx amount of time), or have the thread deleted.
You know, back in the day - 2005-2008 - with a hundred posts a day, sure. But honestly what's the harm with someone making a thread - getting about 30 replies and the thread just dies? At least it's user engagement and content.

Make a new section - Show & Tell or something to just post "hey, here's my car" and let people ask about it or comment or trash on it?

That particular guy has been a member since 2012 and only has 300 posts. I'm sure he's just going to go over to the AZ Facebook group or Reddit and will get some positive validation and engagement instead of shot down like here.

That's someone that could have bee encourage to become a more regular user and poster. Gate-Keeping is only going to turn the site into abandonware with the same 6 dudes circle jerking each other.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links