View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #77
Mishkin_707
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Mishkin_707 is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought my first and only S13 coupe in 2001, did some lame light up shift knob that melted in the Cali sun the first day I put it In and put the light up windshield washer nozzles that lasted a month before I cut the wires and painted them black, that the most river I got, til this day I have that car just did the brown to black interior conversion last night, I'm 29 going on 30 next April and I still love my car and I have the same exact feeling when driving it as the first day I bought it. I figured that feeling would go away but it hasn't, I still feel badass in my $3000 car....lol I've had a 85 ford Ltd with 5.0 mustang engine, a 97 eclipse spider get, 99 prelude, 93 bronco, 08 tC and a 96 talon tsi, I've since sold those cars but never could sell my S13, in 08 when I got divorced my ex wanted to take my S13 I damn near cried because I love my car that much.

Just to add, I bought my S13 because my old ford Ltd broke down, went looking for a new car and I saw the 240sx, I just fell in love with the look and color (champagne gold) but I didn't want to jump to the first car I saw, went all day looking and looking but that lil gold car wouldn't get out of my head, so I went back to the lil dealer and as I was getting there and old couple had just gotten back from test driving the lil gold car, I ran in and asked if they bought the lil gold car, the guy said no so I yelled, "I'll take it!" didn't know what the car was all about, I had never heard of a 240sx but I just loved how it looked, I've since learned so much about the "240sx" about three years after I owned the car I learned it was the Nissan Silvia in japan, I freaked out because when I was a kid and the first gran turismo game came out, my favorite car was the Nissan Silvia s13, it was so awesome.

Like I said, everytime I get into my 240, I still have the same excited feeling as the day I brought her home.
Mishkin_707 is offline   Reply With Quote