Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #114
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Ok, I live in Japan but spend most of my time out to sea on an aircraft carrier, looked around for a Greddy oil Filter relocation kit and found FRSport had a good deal on them.

I ordered it and a few days later was contacted due to USPS having difficulty with my FPO address. I've ordered from other companies that would simply cancel the order with no contact. FRSports took the time to contact the buyer and verify the shipping address.

Extremly happy with their willingness to make contact and ensure the customer is taken care of

Now I have my oil filter relocation kit...just got to wait about another month before I can put it in

Thanks again FRSport Staff and Dorothy for taking care of me.

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote