View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 08:50 PM   #28
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
The Government Owns You and Everything You Have

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
and do what, exactly?

Tear it all down, the only way that an adherent to the non-aggression principle can without being arrested- vote well. Every vote you make needs to be informed, and every election is one you can use to dismantle the machine.

Never vote for a lesser of two evils, and never support the ideas of liberals or conservatives unless their outcome is freedom. Freedom is the reason for living, as all joy comes from it.

Most of all, refuse to be meek when it comes to others' stupidity. Just because someone is your friend does not mean they should be immune to you questioning their beliefs. This will make you a pain in the ass and you'll probably lose friends, but you might also help advance the cause of freedom. Your ignorance can reduce my freedom- and I'll resent the hell out of you.

The gist of this idea of revolution is not armed revolt but rather a return to intelligent politics. I merely ask that I be left alone, that unless I initiate force I am not even a blip on anyone's radar.

I will continue to advocate for you to stop paying taxes, now. Just stop.

I will continue to advocate for you to never rely on the government for help. Live right, and be prepared.

I will continue to ask that you not wage war. Government bullets and the sovereignty of foreign nations should be goddamn sacred.

Canada and Australia are both less free than we are. I hope you were joking...
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote