View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #1824
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
So why not get more narrow wheels and proper sized tires (other than liking the way it looks better)?
because i dont stretch tires out of performance, its just for looks. But you came in here saying it was sooooo dangerous....and well...I work at tire company, dealing with high end performance and custom modified vehicles...and it's not dangerous, but just like a knife, in the wrong hands, an idiot can hurt them self.

Keep your tire pressure above 40 psi. In cold weather, tires drop air pressure, and thats where people see problems when they don't pay attention. My s14 was on the floor...literally...daily drove it that way for a year before selling her. If you are smart...just like anything, you'll be fine. Stupid, ignorant, simple minded people are the ones complaining about cracked rims, and their stretched tires de-beading, and how "un safe" it is.

but like anything...there are limits.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote