View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 11:07 PM   #55
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
You're right, I ASSUMED you meant multiple account because YOU went on a wild tangent about your old account and having not posted in a year. I assumed that because I didn't think you were stupid enough to deny making multiple comments when it's written in ink if you just scroll up, but since you're that fucking retarded, I'll quote the multiple posts for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon12 View Post
Looks fake. The Chinese are getting very good. I just bought one for $120. In the pictures on ebay, it was real, the one they sent me, a fake. Look at the badges. They will look nice and smooth, sit flush. The vacuum port is shorter, 23mm long the fakes are 26mm long. The fakes have longer heads on the small castle nuts. And the large round HKS badge on the back will be nice and bright looking with its colors, not so dull. And the retainer ring should be very smooth, not so cheap and square cut.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Fake, notice the badge doesn't sit flush.

Quote:
FAKE the nuts are longer than on a genuine, and if you measure that vacuum port with the black cover off, it will be 26mm, fake

Quote:
FAKE the real ones seem to have a bit of a gap you can see through. These I guess are too tight and don't function properly.

Quote:
FAKE this badge actually looks ok in the pic, but the colors inside the hks barely show up. On a real, it will be nice and vivid.

I stand by what I originally said, you're a fucking moron.