View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #748
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDips View Post
Hey guys,

I am new to S-chassis and I got my S14 zenki with a Redtop SR20 about 3 months ago. I just found out it had a Greddy emanage controller with a tune. The car has a T28 and was tuned @ 17 lbs with 300WHP before everything was removed. I bought the car with all the gauges and electronics removed. I was wondering if my car still has the tune without the emanage? If the tune and the emanage are gone is the car boosting stock boost? The car is running rich at the moment. Sorry for the noob questions but I didn’t want to make a new thread so this thread is great. I am planning to get a new ECU tuner and was wondering also if there are any that are at or around the price for a emanage that are better?
the last tune that was made to the emanage will be on there.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote