View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 01:58 AM   #1
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
RockAuto S13/S14 axle replacements experience

Hi all,

It's becoming harder and harder to find (replacement) parts for our cars here in Europe, so naturally I ventured out to see what the US of A had to offer. I had previously ordered a bunch of stuff from RockAuto for my Altezza, so I browsed the site for S-chassis parts and stumbled upon 3 different brands of CV axles, all very very cheap.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...n,cv+axle,2288

Even with shipping and import fees a pair of these brand new axles would cost me under 230 USD, for which you can't even find a set of 30 year old used ones over here.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these three available brands, TRAKMOTIVE, GSP or FVP? Would be even better if someone who runs a bunch of power through them can chime in.

Thanks!