View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 08:45 AM   #31
97DubTruck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self
yeah that was awesome. what i meant by the whole ka-t thing is most all of them have ka and were planning to do to ka turbo and always told me what shit sr20's are. i've gone to events with questions about 240s and just gone blown off with arrogance by most of the people in that club that i talked to. what the hell? i mean i had questions about swapping my motor and auto to 5 speed and i was promptly responded with "sr's are gay ka turbo has way more torque." what is that all about? not because i was a "noob" or even a "16 year old thug" but i was a guy that tried to be nice to everybody at the meets and actually meet new people to hang out with that have 240s. i had respect for them because sometimes they can be fun to discuss cars with at meets but when you get a lot of shit from them because you bought your car after they did or i wanted an sr, then they don't seem very open to new people. uggh if only my car was half as pimp as the cars in that club i would probably have a broke ass coupe with an oil consuming ka.the worst people have the worst cars too. it boils down to the car and what you have done to yours. i din't like the fact that a guy with a stock ass 240 would tell me i don't know a thing about 240s. who cares my car is fast, handles, and looks way better than theirs. the 97dubtruck is now done venting. exit blinding stupidity....

by the way i'm an 18 year old thug.
97DubTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links