View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #7
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
update ....

-fuck these beta drivers. I kept getting BSOD and some other crash problem which made me do a windows install. I switched to the 13.11.

-I keep freaking out how high temps these card get but, it was designed to do that, hit 95c normal operating temps. i'm going to h20 cool my system when I retire the 5ghz FX. this card idles well btw.

-5760x1080 w/ all eye candy on ultra high couldn't get the magic spot 60fps. it really struggle 13-20fps with ps2 ultra w/ FOV fix (bumped up the resolution). w/o the FOV fix normally runs 30-60fps . will probably get another 290x for Xfire.

-still waiting for bf4 (2 more days, yay), better drivers and mantle to see what this card can really do.

-my sapphire card doesn't detect my displayport on start up. I have to unplug it then plug it back to detect it.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote