View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 02:09 PM   #855
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
While I know you're just trying to be difficult, this question is irrelevant other than in an effort to be blatantly intolerant. These are all topics that affect normal people and are actively fought by normal people. If you disagree with the root goals of Pride, anti-racism measures (rather than hyper-fixating on strawman examples to invalidate them), you are, you guessed it, homophobic and racist.

I don't read LOUD NOISES enough to know if this agreed upon here, but being racist and homophobic is objectively bad.
Oh! Do tell..! What are the root goals of Pride? Define anti-racism? Cite your scholars.

This may come as a surprise to you, but you may very well be racist. And sexist. And homophobic. What have you done to combat these personal demons?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote