View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 12:15 PM   #699
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
whelp, looks like Zilvia is back and most of us are old now lol.

Moved out of California because running my shop there was basically getting more and more difficult. came to Texas, bought house number 2 (house number 1 in California is being used by my parents since they are building their retirement home in Mexico).

not stoked to have HOA, not stoked to be in a track home / development / copy and paste ordeal. BUT after hunting for 8 months and getting outbid on pretty much everything I said screw it. One thing I did notice when buying houses was the amount of "investors" coming in hot and basically ruining chances for new home buyers. Several times, i was looking at houses in new neighborhoods where couples would show up, "these houses are cute, we will take 3" not joking or exaggerating.

Either way, long term plans are to rent this house and buy myself a nice piece of land, maybe further north closer to my machine shop in the DFW area. would really like to have my shop in an adjacent lot to my house or something of that sort. currently commuting about 40 minutes one way to the shop from home and it's not the business but had to get away from renting. the apartment i was renting went from $1,350/mo to $2400 in the matter of one year. SO while I am paying a mortgage on a home I'm not 100% stoked on, I'm not throwing my money away paying someone else's mortgage.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote