View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 08:13 AM   #65
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Cool to see how well that HKS exhaust fits with the poly hanger bushings, PBM Cobra, and transmission mount. Having those things in place really seems to make all the difference!
The only reservation I have is the gap between the downpipe and the floor pan, less than a 1/4" at most. There is no heat shield since that was part of the stock KA down pipe. I didn't get a real good look while tightening up the exhaust but I may have to come up with some heat protection so I don't roast my feet and destroy the undercoating from heat. Shouldn't be critical now that I'm living in such a dry climate; brake rotors still have no surface rust after being on the car for close to 6 months.

I really don't want to wrap the downpipe either, especially since that means pulling it back out