View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 02:50 AM   #131
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
pay to play...and im willing to put down if the work is worthy...hence why ima troll my ass down to Jordan Inovations once i get time....
Yup yup. Formula D tested, driver approved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
Did you ever think of making a pre made harness.

Lets say i want one for a sr what would it run me. Plug and play all i got to do is romove the old and in with the new.
Yeah I have, but I'd like to have all new connectors and pins. It's a slow process, but I've collected injectors, CAS, o2 sensor, and a couple others, just need MAF plugs I think. For a brand new, tucked and loomed harness with Mil-spec 200*C wire and flame retardant loom, and a bulkhead connector for the upper and lower harnesses, you'd be around $1000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
^ $265 plus shipping iirc
Haha, I charge more than that just for the bulkhead connector, without the labor to pin it.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote