View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 01:05 AM   #138
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
I agree with Om1kron, go look at how many times people say they regret trying to do the wiring on their own or hacking it up.

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/269371-what...our-240-a.html

If you can get it done for $500 for the whole thing is a great price IMO. If they start to streamline this and put it out on the market I'd go that route.

I would really love to eliminate the wiring mess that is under the hood, and the previous owner did some janky job around the fusebox, ugh.

Yeah I am one of those people who fails at wiring and seems like every 240 I get has a hacked harness and for some reason even the body harness was hacked on the last one

I gave up on wiring then I found out chasebays was right down the street so I dropped off all my problems there ha. Cant wait til I get her back