View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #48
drftngs14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
drftngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
There's a lot of misguided info and opinions on this thread, though I can see how some may be offended by the kkk adopting a highway cause lets face reality, their pretty fucked up. But, its not the first time a group or gang has tried to do something "positive" or give back to its "community/society". Motorcycle gangs hold fund raisers annually for numerous charities, gangs provide for the communities they "run/protect" so lets not get all emotional about the kkk adopting a highway. I think everyone of us agree that their radical views, narrow minded ways and hatred towards color, religion and individual preferences is wrong, but who are we to say they cant do something that well within their rights, as US citizens. Like it or not they are and their rights are no different than yours or mine, whether they respect that point or not is not my argument.. I think allow them to adopt it under the same guidelines as you or I, not more strict or less strict, but EQUAL! If we are start treating them as they treat others, we're just as guilty as they are and thats why the ACLU took their case. Like I said, I dont support the group, their views or what they've done, but I do support our rights that are constantly under attack in the country
drftngs14 is offline   Reply With Quote