Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 04:44 AM   #684
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Unsure if it'll suit your needs, but I believe I have a pair of Z32 rear uprights here that someone cut the brake tabs off of to run a dual caliper plate. That interests you, get ahold of me and pay shipping and they're yours.

Also, good progress as always. Annoying how time consuming stuff like the little brackets are, but can make a world of a difference to the user.
I actually have a set already, but thank you. I?m still on the fence with swapping, but I have all the components should I decide to do it. The increased NVH did not really bother me because it was at the wheels and not in the subframe, so the S14 knuckles may stay.